Thank you for visiting our site. At Resource Management Service, LLC (“RMS”), we are committed to protecting the privacy of our online customers and visitors.Scroll for More
Last modified: June 18, 2018
Any third-party trademarks that appear on this website or in these materials are the sole property of their respective owners. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, Resource Management Service, LLC does not sponsor, is not sponsored by, and is not affiliated with any third party referenced on this website or in these materials.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including the following:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, telephone number, email address, address or other information that would permit us to contact you;
- Statistics on page views, usage details, and traffic to and from the Site;
- Other information, including information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Site, IP addresses, and standard web log information; and
- Information from third parties, such as demographic and census data.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site; and
- From third parties, such as our business partners.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through the Site includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site. For example, this includes information provided if you register to receive additional information about RMS products, such as real estate listings.
We use this information to provide you with responses to your inquiries and to keep track of individuals who are interested in our offerings.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
As you navigate through and interact with the Site, we use Google Analytics to collect certain information about your equipment and browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Site, including traffic data, logs, other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Site; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We collect information to analyze how our websites are used and to monitor website performance. The Site does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
You agree that we may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide, enhance, improve, and develop the Site and its contents;
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide through the Site;
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems, including fighting spam, malware, and identity theft;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To better understand on an aggregated basis how our services are used, gauge traffic patterns, and determine what types of content and services are most popular with our users;
- To provide you with information about RMS, the Site, content provided on the Site, and RMS products, services, news and events, such as new real estate listings;
- To respond to communications from you;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
- For any other purpose, with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about RMS products and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from the Site, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and opt-out.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
In some cases, we may share information that we collect or that you provide, including, but not limited to, personal information, with third parties, such as service providers, contractors, consultants and other agents (“Service Providers”), for the purpose of operating, enhancing, and improving the Site; developing new content and services; responding to communications from you; and responding to your requests for additional information or updates related to RMS, the Site, and content provided on the Site. For example, we may share information with such Service Providers to fight spam. Service Providers with whom we share such information for these reasons are generally bound by confidentiality obligations, and, unless we tell you differently, our Service Providers do not have any right to use information we share with them beyond the scope and duration of what is necessary to assist us.
We may share non-private information, aggregated and anonymous demographic information, or other non-personally identifying information with our business partners.
We may also disclose information that we collect or that you provide, including personal information, to our affiliates, to fulfill the purpose for which you provided such information, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent.
CHANGE IN OWNERSHIP AND OTHER BUSINESS TRANSITIONS
In the event RMS goes through a business transition, such as a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, acquisition or other sale or transfer of some or all of its assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings (a “Business Transition”), your information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur.
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Unfortunately, no data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot warrant the security of the information provided to us through the Site or that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of information at any time, and any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any security measures contained on the Site. However, once we receive your information, we will do our best to ensure that our systems are functioning properly and will use reasonable and customary efforts to protect that information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Site who are California residents to annually request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.